If your audio computer cannot connect to the internet, you will need to activate your license on a USB flash drive, using a computer with an internet connection.
- Download and install Waves License Center to your internet computer using the Waves Online Installer (WOLI).
- Launch Waves License Center.
On Windows, via the desktop shortcut or Start Menu > Programs > Waves.
On Mac, via the dock icon, or the following path: HD > Applications > Waves > Applications > WLC.
- Connect your USB flash drive.
For both OS X and Windows compatibility, your USB flash drive must be FAT32-formatted. For more information, click here.
- Log into Waves License Center using your Waves account information.
- Your license will be waiting for you on your License Cloud.
- Under Select Licenses, choose your license/s.
- Under Select Destination, choose your USB flash drive.
- Click Send Licenses.
- Download the offline installer, located below the online installer on our download page.
- Transfer the installer to your audio computer and run it. During the installation, select only the bundles / plugins you wish to install and for which you have licenses.
- Finally, connect the activated USB flash drive.
Your Waves product is now installed and activated.